Graham County Adult Detention Facility
A.R.S. Statute 13-2505
Class 2 Felony
A. A person not otherwise authorized by law, commits promoting prison contraband:
- By knowingly taking contraband into a correctional facility or the grounds of such facility; or
- By knowingly conveying contraband to any person confined in a correctional facility; or
- By knowingly making, obtaining possessing contraband while being confined in a correctional facility or while being lawfully transported or moved incident to correctional facility confinement.
ATTENTION ALL JAIL VISITORS
FACILITY RULES AND DRESS CODES
All business hours for court or employment, fingerprinting are as follows:
Monday through Sunday
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and
6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
No inmate movement during mandatory lockdown times:
7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
We accept money orders for commissary during business hours (see above hours) and again after midnight until 7:00 a.m. including holidays.
When bonding out an inmate on cash only bonds, ONLY money orders are accepted, NO CASH. If during business hours, bonds must be posted at the proper court(s).
All visitors are subject to search. Inmates are allowed one 30 minute visit per week. Visitation appointments will be taken Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for that week only at 428-2455. You must be 18 years of age or older to schedule a visit. Under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
VISITATION RULES AND DRESS CODES
Shorts will be no more than 2" above the knee. No tank tops, halter tops, spaghetti straps or low cut blouses. Dresses will be no more than 2" above the knee.
- NO food or drinks allowed.
- Children will NOT be left unattended.
- ONLY money orders will be accepted.
- NO mail will be accepted over the counter.
- No more than TWO visitors per visit. 12 and older are considered a visitor (No switching out).
- You MUST have your ID or you will not be permitted.
- ABSOLUTELY NO bags, purses, backpacks, weapons, knives, drugs, cell phones, tobacco, alcohol or lighters will be allowed in the facility.