Manufactured Homes



Manufactured Housing:
Affidavit of Affixture: If the owner of a manufactured home owns the land on which the manufactured home is located they may file an Affidavit of Affixture with the Recorder of the County in which the real property is located. A.R.S. 42-15203.

An Affidavit of Affixture changes the status of a manufactured home from personal property to real property.

If a manufactured home is removed or sold from that parcel after an Affidavit of Affixture has been filed, the manufactured home must be re-titled through motor vehicle.

Moving a Mobile Home: A “Mobile Home Property Tax Clearance” form, also known as a 504 form, is required prior to transporting a mobile home from one location to another. This form may be obtained at the County Assessor’s office or request that the form be mailed to you.


We are happy to answer any questions you have or provide you with additional assistance.  Contact us today!