Women, Infants and Children (WIC)



Welcome to the Graham County Women, Infants & Children (WIC) website.  WIC is a nutrition program that helps low-income families learn about nutrition, eating well and staying healthy!


Health Annex

To be eligible for the WIC Program, applicants must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:  Categorical, Residential, Income, Nutrition Risk.

Please review our website for more information!

We are located in the:
Graham County Health Annex
820 W. Main Street
Safford AZ  85546
(Behind the Courthouse)

Our office hours are:
Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Main Line:
(928) 428-7690


USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html , or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (Español). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.