Board of Supervisors
- 8 a.m.
- First and third Monday of every month. Should Monday be a legal holiday the Board of Supervisors meeting will be held on the following Tuesday.
- General Services Building
921 Thatcher Boulevard
Safford, AZ 85546
Agendas & Minutes
- Agendas: Available prior to the meetings.
- Minutes: Will be posted in DRAFT form until approved by the Board of Supervisors. Arizona Revised Statute A.R.S. 38-431.01 (D) states the following: D. The minutes or a recording of a meeting shall be available for public inspection three working days after the meeting except as otherwise specifically provided by this article.
Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02(F), notice is hereby given to the members of the Graham County Board of Supervisors and to the general public that the Board of Supervisors will hold regular meetings on the first and third Mondays of every month. Should Monday be a legal holiday the Board of Supervisors meeting will be held on the following Tuesday. The meetings will begin at 8 a.m. and will be held in the General Services Building, 921 Thatcher Boulevard., Safford, Arizona.
Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02, the Graham County Board of Supervisors hereby states that all Notices of the meetings of the Board of Supervisors and any of its committees and subcommittees will be posted in the lobbies of the Graham County General Services Building, 921 Thatcher Boulevard., and Graham County Court House, 800 W Main Street, Safford, Arizona. The General Services building is open to the public Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. except legal holidays. The Graham County Court House is open to the public Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. except legal holidays (Mon-Fri). Such notices will indicate the date, time and place of the meeting and will include an agenda or information concerning the manner in which the public may obtain an agenda for the meeting.
- Dustin Welker, County Manager
- Hannah Duderstadt, Election Director/Deputy Clerk of the Board
- Cindy Norris-Blake, Human Resources Director
- Julie Rodriguez, Chief Financial Officer
- Payroll Specialist
- Felicia Fohr, Accounts Payable