- 9-7-2022 Death Investigation (PDF)
- 7-2022 Vehicle Pursuit (PDF)
- 6-3-2022 Apparent Jail Suicide (PDF)
- 3-30-2022 Betty Taylor Found (PDF)
- 3-22-2022 Missing Person-Betty Taylor (PDF)
- 2-1-2022 Pierre (PDF)
- 10-9-2021 Death Investigation (PDF)
- 10-5-2021 Missing Person-Eva Joy Martinez (PDF)
- 9-24-2021 Fatal Accident (PDF)
- 08-31-21 Deceased Body (PDF)
- 07-08-2021 Death Investigation (PDF)
- 06-13-2021 Drowning (PDF)
Appointments With Administration
Speak to staff or a deputy, report a crime, or make an appointment through
Virgie Romero, Secretary.
Other Important Phone Numbers
Report a Crime
Call with information regarding any criminal activity to remain anonymous.
Incarcerated Individuals’ Education
If you have a family member or loved one incarcerated who does not have a High School diploma or GED, call 928-428-3141 and ask for Education to have them evaluated and assisted.
Incarcerated Individuals’ Drug or Alcohol Treatment
If you have a family member or loved one incarcerated who has Drug or Alcohol problems and needs help, call 928-428-3141 and ask for programs to have them offered assistance.
Incarcerated Individuals’ Mental Health Care
If you have a family member or loved one incarcerated who is having mental or psychological problems or if you are feeling anxious or agitated you can talk with someone right now, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Call toll free 866-495-6735.