Adult Softball League
Co-ed & Men’s Summer Softball League
It’s that time again, Softball Season is here!
Here’s a tidbit of information, but please make sure to read all of the "Related Documents" below for full details.
- Team Captain meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 23, 2023, at 4:30 PM in the Common Sense Building. ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND RESCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY, MAY 31, 2023 SAME TIME AND SAME PLACE.
- Teams must register by 3:30 PM Friday, June 16, 2023. Additional teams can NOT sign up after this deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Team Fees ($400.00) must be PAID IN FULL no later than June 23, 2023. Any team NOT paid in full by Friday, June 23, 2023, will forfeit their spot for the season. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Team Roster due no later than Friday, July 21, 2023.
- The Games will start Monday, July 10, 2023.
- ZERO Tolerance Policy- Unsportsmanlike or abusive behavior by spectators, players or teams will NOT be tolerated!!
- Dugouts are to be picked up after each game by teams!
- Have Fun - Play Clean - Respect the Umpires!!
- If sponsored, See attached invoice for their records.
- Also, please provide your sponsor information so we can put on our website.
- If you would like to be on our mailing list, send us your email information so we can add you to the list. The fastest way to communicate with most players is by email. It is the Team Captains responsibility to contact player(s).
Website for Schedule, Standings, Rules and Updates:
http://www.hometeamsonline.com (under Find a Team or League type in Graham County)
Trey Andrews -
Pete Gauna -
Rose Mendez -
928-965-9430 (work cell) will not answer phone calls or text messages after 4:00 pm.
Parks Office: 428-7180
Facebook: Friend us on Facebook- Graham County Parks