Graham County Human Resources provides a full range of services that include training and development, employee relations, consultation, recruitment and selection, employment advertising, job classifications, compensation, policies and procedure development and employee benefits.
The mission of the Human Resources department is to provide equal employment opportunities to the public and ensure the public and employees receive fair and equal treatment. To provide a professional and customer orientated organization for the citizens and employees of Graham County.
We are proud to serve the public. Our shared values help us deliver on the promise of exceptional service. We expect and demonstrate:
- Fairness: Service the public with fairness and honesty.
- Integrity & Character: Maintain the highest standards and display respect for the County, your co-workers and the public.
- Excellence & Innovation: Provide efficient and cost effective services. New ideas are welcome and encouraged.
- Professionalism: Take pride in serving the public and in yourself. Deliver measurable results that matter.
- Accountability: Committed to continuous self-improvement, hold each other accountable for actions and behavior.
If, in any way, you feel you have been treated unfairly in the recruitment process, you may contact Cindy Norris-Blake/Human Resources Director at 928-428-3250.