Authority to Address

Environmental Health Services can address complaints related to the following:

  • Environmental nuisances in the county (e.g., problems causing insect or rodent harborage, etc.)
  • Garbage or illegal dumping in the county
  • Illegal food vendors
  • Other businesses permitted by this department, including
    • Garbage haulers
    • Hotels / Motels
    • Pools / Spas
    • RV and trailer parks
    • Taverns / Bars
  • Restaurants or other food establishments
  • Sewage or wastewater

How To Submit A Complaint

  • Online Complaint Form (Coming soon!)
  • Call us at 928-428-0110

We are happy to advise you as to how a complaint may be resolved, and direct you to the appropriate office if it is for a problem that we do not have the authority to address.

No Authority to Address

Complaints that Environmental Health Services does not have authority to address include:

Environmental Complaints Within Safford, Thatcher, or Pima