Turbo Court Family Law
How it Works
- Individuals print the forms and deliver them to the court (with the appropriate court fees).
- Individuals complete an intelligent questionnaire through TurboCourt (for a $15 dollar fee).
- TurboCourt generates the forms based on the answers provided to the questionnaire.
TurboCourt helps create forms for the following:
- Create a Parenting Plan
- Request a dissolution of marriage/divorce decree
- Request an entry of default
- Request findings of fact and conclusions of law before the trial of an existing family law case. (Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure, Rule 82)
- Request a legal separation decree
- Respond to a dissolution of marriage/divorce case
- Respond to a legal separation case
- Start a dissolution of marriage/divorce case
- Start a legal separation case
TurboCourt Support & Common Questions Regarding Print Forms
If you have questions regarding how to use TurboCourt or are experiencing issues with the application, call the AOC Support Center at 602-452-3519 or toll free at 800-720-7743. Visit the TurboCourt Family Law website.
- Mt. Graham Safe House
- Online Parenting Classes
- Deferral - Waiver of Fees
- Attorney List
- Process Servers
- Child Support Calculator
You may use these forms and instructions in this packet if:
- You need to have payment of filing fees and / or other court fees and costs deferred, that is, you need to pay later.
- You understand that effective February 1, 2009, if your request for deferral is granted, a charge of $27 will be added to your deferred fees.
- You understand that filing these forms does not guarantee your fees will be deferred or waived, but that deferral or waiver will be granted if you meet the requirements established by law.
- You understand that since waivers, which excuse payment completely, are rarely granted at the beginning of a case, if your request for deferral is granted you will later receive either a bill for the full amount or a payment plan from the Court.
- You understand that when you receive that bill or payment plan, you may then file a "Supplemental Application for Further Deferral or Waiver" to request more time to pay or for the court to waive payment of fees and costs completely.
If you are required to pay fines, penalties, fees or other financial obligations as a result of a judgement of this court and you are unable to pay, bring this information to the attention of court staff or the judge because payments over time or other alternatives may be available. Do not ignore your responsibility to pay, as this may result in additional penalties and costs to you. For more information, contact the court at (928) 428-3100 or an attorney.
- English File: Deferral / Waivers (At the beginning of a case) C19 (PDF)
- Spanish File: Deferral / Waivers (At the beginning of a case) C19-SP (PDF)
- English File: Supplemental Deferral / Waiver C20 (PDF)
- Spanish File: Supplemental Deferral / Waiver C20-SP (PDF)