Juvenile Court Forms

  1. Deferral - Waiver Filing Fees
  2. Attorney List
  3. Process Servers


You may use these forms and instructions in this packet if:

  • You need to have payment of filing fees and / or other court fees and costs deferred, that is, you need to pay later.
  • You understand that effective February 1, 2009, if your request for deferral is granted, a charge of $27 will be added to your deferred fees.
  • You understand that filing these forms does not guarantee your fees will be deferred or waived, but that deferral or waiver will be granted if you meet the requirements established by law.
  • You understand that since waivers, which excuse payment completely, are rarely granted at the beginning of a case, if your request for deferral is granted you will later receive either a bill for the full amount or a payment plan from the Court.
  • You understand that when you receive that bill or payment plan, you may then file a "Supplemental Application for Further Deferral or Waiver" to request more time to pay or for the court to waive payment of fees and costs completely.


If you are required to pay fines, penalties, fees or other financial obligations as a result of a judgement of this court and you are unable to pay, bring this information to the attention of court staff or the judge because payments over time or other alternatives may be available. Do not ignore your responsibility to pay, as this may result in additional penalties and costs to you. For more information, contact the court at (928) 428-3100 or an attorney.