- Graham County Cemeteries
Graham County Cemeteries
- Ashurst Cemetery - 14500 W. Ashurst Cemetery Rd.; off US Hwy 70 just east of milepost 310, then 1/2 mile west on Ashurst Cemetery Rd. (past the Transfer Station)
- Bryce Cemetery - 7250 W. Bryce Cemetery Rd. - off Bryce Eden Rd. at 1/2 mile north of Black Point Rd.
- Graham Cemetery - 3120 N. Graham Cemetery Rd. - off Safford Bryce Rd. - west of the Branding Iron, just past CTI Trucking
- Hubbard Cemetery - 5400 N. Hubbard Cemetery Rd. - off Safford Bryce Rd., west of Watson Ln. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- $100.00 - Per Grave
- $500.00 - For 6 (six) Graves
Reservation Form - Grave sites are reserved by fee payment through Graham County Engineering or grandfathered right. New reservations may be requested through a mortuary, contacting Graham County Engineering, or submitting the reservation form.
Transfer of Reservation Form - Submit a Transfer of Reservation form to Graham County Engineering when transferring reserved spaces from one person/entity to another.
Interment of Casket - Submit an Interment Permit to the Graham County Engineer's Office. County will stake grave and contact you when complete. A vault is required, and burial should be to State of Arizona Funeral Board specifications.
Interment of Urn - Submit an Interment Permit to the Graham County Engineer's Office. County will stake grave and contact you when complete. Top of Urn should be three (3) feet below surface. Three (3) urns may be buried in one gravesite. One (1) urn may be buried with a casket in some spaces. Contact County for staking to insure proper placement.
Curbing - Submit a Cemetery Work Permit Application. Upon approval, grave(s) will be staked for work to be done. Curbing should be to the inside of the staking whiskers.
Placing of Monument (Headstone) - Submit a Cemetery Work Permit Application. Upon approval, grave(s) will be staked for work to be done. Monument(s) should be to the inside of the staking whiskers.
Relinquishment of Reservation Form - This Relinquishment of Reservation form releases reservation for grave site(s) and allows Graham County to make available to others.