Where do I send my tax payment?

First, if the taxes are delinquent, verify the amount due by calling the Treasurer’s Office at 928-428-3440. Make the check payable to the Graham County Treasurer and print your parcel number on the check. Please include the stub from your tax bill. Send your check to:
Graham County Treasurer
Mary Bingham
P.O. Box 747
Safford, AZ 85548

Show All Answers

1. When are taxes due?
2. Can I make partial payments on my taxes?
3. Where do I send my tax payment?
4. Why do my taxes increase?
5. Why are my taxes more than my friends' when the homes have the same value?
6. What is the difference between the primary rate and the secondary rate?
7. What happens if I don’t pay my property taxes?
8. I just purchased / sold this property and am now being told that I am responsible for the full years taxes, why is that?
9. My mortgage company is responsible for paying my taxes. Why did I receive a bill?