How do I find out about the easements located on or near my property?

Graham County Planning and Zoning has no records of easements on individual lots that are not part of a recorded subdivision.  A surveyor, real estate attorney, or a schedule B from a title company may be able to assist you with the location of easements.  Recorded subdivisions may have easement information listed as part of the recorded plat.  You may also contact our Graham County Recorder's Office at (928) 428-3560.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a building permit?
2. How can I get a building permit?
3. What is the fee for a building permit?
4. What happens if I build without a permit?
5. What setbacks do I need to allow when I build?
6. How can I get septic approval/clearance?
7. How do I get a septic tank?
8. When do I call for an inspection?
9. How do I request an inspection?
10. What is my property zoned?
11. How do I split my property?
12. Am I allowed to have horses on my property?
13. Can I camp on my vacant property?
14. Can I live in an RV on my vacant property?
15. Can I move a manufactured home onto my property?
16. What is my parcel number?
17. Where do I go to get a burn permit?
18. Where can I find groundwater permitting and well information?
19. Does Graham County regulate water wells?
20. How do I file a complaint about a property?
21. How do I find out about the easements located on or near my property?