I got a ticket, what are my options?
  • Attend defensive driving school to have the ticket dismissed
  • Pay the fine
  • Request a Hearing to challenge the ticket

If you have been cited for a criminal traffic violation you must appear in court. If you wish to attend defensive driving school, you must contact the court at 928-485-2771.

Show All Answers

1. I got a ticket, what are my options?
2. When is my court date?
3. What if I can’t appear on my court date?
4. What if I don’t appear?
5. How do I request a hearing to challenge my ticket?
6. What happens at the civil traffic hearing?
7. Can I get the citation dismissed?
8. How much is my fine?
9. What happens if I don’t pay?
10. What if I can’t pay my fine in full?
11. How can I pay my fine?
12. Where can I mail my payment?
13. I am too busy to go to court. Can I use the mail or the Internet?
14. What does the law say about my violation?
15. What does this do to my driving record?